Regulators for Each Shale Play

We are in the process of updating our website with state and federal regulators for each Shale Play.

Making complaints with your area regulator is very important, so please be patient while we are in the process of updating this information. If you have information which you would be helpful for those impacted by natural gas development on your shale, please email Thank you.

National Response Center (NRC) – NRC is the sole federal point of contact for reporting oil and chemical spills. The NRC operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can call toll-free: 1-800-424-8802 or 202-267-2675.


click map

Barnett Shale Regulators

Bakken Shale Regulators

Marcellus Shale Regulators

Eagle Ford Shale Regulators

Fayetteville Shale Regulators

Antrim Shale Regulators

Haynesville-Bossier Shale Regulators