- Chemicals in Natural Gas Operations
- The Endocrine Disruption Exchange, TDEX, founded by Dr. Theo Colborn, is a non-profit organization dedicated to compiling and disseminating the scientific evidence on the health and environmental problems caused by low-dose exposure to chemicals that interfere with development and function, called endocrine disruptors.
- Houston Advanced Research Center HARC
- HARC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization based in The Woodlands, Texas dedicated to improving human and ecosystem well-being through the application of sustainability science and principles of sustainable development. HARC’s mission is to move knowledge to action to improve human well-being and the environment.
- Physicians Scientists & Engineers for Healthy Energy
- PSE provides a multi-disciplinary approach to identifying reasonable, healthy, and sustainable energy options for everyone. We will help empower citizens and policymakers by organizing and supplying objective, evidence-based information.
This page is currently under construction.