Organizers & Educators
- 350.org – Building a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis. Our online campaigns, grassroots organizing, and mass public actions are led from the bottom up by thousands of volunteer organizers in over 188 countries.
- Arkansans for Gas Drilling Accountability – Committed to drilling reform to protect our precious health, and resources of water, soil and air.
- Artists Against Fracking – Their aim is for the world to embrace sustainable living and develop renewable energies through economically viable alternative to fossil fuel.
- Dirty Energy Money: Find out how much oil money your elected representatives take.
- Downwinders at Risk – Downwinders at Risk believes that environmental protection is a Do-It-Yourself proposition. By working together with neighbors who are also being harmed by toxic air pollution, we stand a better chance of making the air cleaner, and increasing citizen influence in making decisions that affect the air we breathe. They focus exclusively on North Texas clean air issues.
- EARTHWORKS’ Oil and Gas Accountability – a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting communities and the environment from the impacts of irresponsible mineral and energy development while seeking sustainable solutions.
- Energy Justice – The Energy Justice Network is the grassroots energy agenda, supporting communities threatened by polluting energy and waste technologies.
- Energy Policy Forum – A consultancy and educational forum dedicated to policy and financial issues regarding shale gas and renewable energy.
- FWCanDo – Formed by a small group of concerned citizens in September 2005 in response to natural gas drilling activities encroaching on our neighborhoods. We believe that gas drilling and related activities are a threat to people, property and wildlife.
- GASLAND: When filmmaker Josh Fox is asked to lease his land for drilling, he embarks on a cross-country odyssey uncovering a trail of secrets, lies and contamination. A recently drilled nearby Pennsylvania town reports that residents are able to light their drinking water on fire. This is just one of the many absurd and astonishing revelations of a new country called GASLAND.
- Keystone Maping Project – provides the public with detailed route information for the proposed Keystone XL Pipeline including the secret milepost markers.
- Texas Sharon – Sharon is a landowner and a mineral owner on top of the Barnett Shale. Sharon works for the Oil & Gas Accountability Project (OGAP). OGAP was founded to work with people in rural, tribal and urban communities to protect their homes and environment from the devastating impacts of oil and gas development.
- Switchboard: Amy Mall’s blog: Amy’s work is focused on protecting sensitive lands in the Rocky Mountain region from harmful oil and gas operations.
- Water Defense: Water Defense works to end extreme energy development and empower people to protect their lives and livelihoods from the destruction caused by the oil and gas industries.
- Western Colorado Congress: Western Colorado Congress (WCC) is a grassroots, democratic organization dedicated to challenging injustice by organizing people to increase their power over decisions that affect their lives.
This page is currently under construction. If you would like your organization listed here please email a brief description and a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org